IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 |Common Recruitment Process CWE-VIII for the selection of 7275 Post of clerk Online Application from 18/09/2018
14 September 2018
IBPS Clerk CWE-VIII Exam Notification is out on 14-September 2018.
The Official Website for IBPS is https://ibps.in/
Online Application begin from 18-sept-2018 onward up to 10-oct-2018
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Announces notification for the next Common recruitment Process CWE-VIII for the selection Of Clerks in its participating Banks on 14-Sept-2018. IBPS is an autonomous body which conducts Examinations for the selection of eligible candidates for the post of Probationary officer (P.O), Clerical cadre (clerk), the Specialist officer (SO) and other posts every Year. IBPS also provides service to many private banks, SBI and its Associates, RBI, Nabard and some cooperative Banks.
This year IBPS is going to recruit 7275 posts of clerical cadre (Clerks ) in its different participating Banks. The online registration for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 starts from 18-Sept-2018 onward till 10-Oct-2018. Admit card for the clerical exam will be available in November 2018. The preliminary (Pre) exam will be held on 08,09,15 & 16 December 2018. The result of pre-exam will e declared in the month of December 2018 or January 2019.
The Application fee for IBPS Clerk exam 2018 is 600 R.S for General and OBCs students. And for SC/ST/PWD candidates is 100 R.S.Mode of payment is online through Credit/Debit cards,Net banking, E-wallets and UPIs
List of Participating Banks in IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018
Indian Overseas Bank
Central Bank of India
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Union Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
United Bank of India
Bank of India
Punjab & Sind Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
The Structure of IBPS online Exam
There will be two Phase of Examination Preliminary and Mains. Both will be in Online Mode.
Preliminary Exam Structure
Name of Test
No. of Questions
Mains Exam Structure
Name of Test
(Not in sequence)
No. of Questions
General/ Financial Awareness
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
* Candidate have to clear overall cutoffs as well each subject cutoffs separately. Marks Obtained in Mains examination only will be considered for Final Merit List.
*There will be negative markings one fourth 0.25 for each wrong answer
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018
The candidate must check the following eligibility criteria before filling online Application for IBPS Clerk Examination.
Candidate must be either
The Minimum age required is 20 years i.e. Candidates Born before 01-09-1998
The Maximum age to apply is 28 years i.e. Candidates Born After 02-09-1990.Age Relaxation for Reserved Category
Schedule Cast/Tribe – 5 Years
OBCs (NCL)-3 Years
PWDs- 10 Years
(Completed Before 10/10/2018)
· Bachelor Degree in Any Subject / Equivalent Recognised by Government of India.
· Computer Knowledge is mandatory degree/diploma/High school passed with the computer as a subject.
· Preference will be given to the candidates fluent in local language i.e Read, Speak, Write local language
To appear in the IBPS Exam the following document is required to produce at examination centres both in Pre and mains Examinations
1. Valid Call letters (Admit Card) download from IBPS website with date and exam centre mentioned
2. Photo Identity Proof Original i.e Aadhar Card/Passport/Pan Card/Permanent Driving License/Voter-Ids etc.
* Ration Card and learners driving license are not considered as Id-proof.
3.Photo Copy of Photo Identity card.
Procedure for Online Apply
The online Application for IBPS clerk exam 2018 will start from 18-09-2018 till 10-10-2018. Before Applying Scanned Copy of following is Required:-
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) Scanned properly.
- signature Not in Capital letters
- left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb)
Follow these steps to Apply online:-
Step 1:- Go to IBPS official website www.ibps.in and on Homepage click on the link “CRP Clerks” .
Step 2:- There click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-VIII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
Step 3:- Then “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated note down that number and password for further login.
Step 4:- Then Upload the following scanned documents
Photograph – Signature
Left Thumb Impression
A handwritten declaration
Step 5:- Read the filled application carefully to avoid any error. Click on “Save and Next” to verify details or Modify. Then click on “Final Submit”.
Step 6:- Finally Make Online payment through Credit/Debit,Netbankigs,E-wallets etc.
Important Instruction for Candidates
- It is mandatory to produce and submit the requisite documents Call Letters, Photo Id card and photocopy of Id card.
- Ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria before applying online.
- Aadhar number is required to fill the online applications.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- Read carefully about items which are prohibited at examination centres.
For detailed information Of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 download the official notification:-
Previous Year Mains Cutoffs Of IBPS Clerk Exam
2017-18 of Some Important States out of 100
Some Tips for Preparation of Exam
As the date of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 is announced very few days are left for exam. Here are some tips that can be helpful for your preparation
1. Divide the topics of Each subject into Easy, Moderate and Hard Levels. Make short notes on each topic separately and revise these notes at least two times daily.
2. Solve previous year papers and Mock test at least two test series daily. Focus on your Speed and accuracy.try to solve more questions correctly within the time limits.
3. While solving the previous year papers and mock tests make notes of the questions which were unknown or not correct. Also, make notes of other options in the questions which are important.
4. Focus on current affairs topic more. Read newspapers and current affairs of at least previous three months carefully. Ibps sometimes relates current affairs topics with History, Political science and economics.
5. Give equal weight to each subject as you have to clear individual cutoffs of each subject. Analyse the previous year cutoffs in each subject.
Get latest updates of government vacancies like SSC, banking, railways, state SSC, UPSC, Bpsc, Dmrc, Gate, Board level examinations and other competitive examinations only at www.http://18.104.22.168
Disclaimer:– http://22.214.171.124 is only an informative website our aim is to provide information and links to government forms /admit card and results to the aspirants. it should not be considered as a legal document. All efforts are made to provide authentic information we are not responsible for any loss due to the error in examination dates/pattern/results/admit card and any other information published on this website.